What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save wallpaer from IPF

hamza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i just found out some users are posting wallpapers when i click on them it open but not in full page n there is no way to save them can any one tell me how do i save them on my ipad photo gallery?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you doing this from Safari or the iPF app? If you click on them in Safari, then touch and save the image it will be saved in the iPad's native Photos app. Then, in 'Settings', 'Wallpaper' you can choose an image from the saved images in Photos as your wallpaper - or so the theory goes...:(

Tim

OP
H

hamza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am doing this with IPF app.....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - you need to do it with Safari - go to ipadforums.net and then find the post again and then use the method I outlined earlier. I don't use the iPF app, so it may also be possible from there, but I don't know how....:(

Tim

Most reactions