What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to remove wallpaper?

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you remove wallpapers I have saved in under wallpapers?

Probably simple but can't figure it out.

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you simply want to delete a saved wallpaper or change the current wallpaper for another one? It's probably the former, but I just wanted to be sure.

Tim

OP
L

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes simply delete a saved wallpaper.

Thanks

Reaction score
Go into settings, wallpaper, tap the picture of the one you want to change, options for where to choose the new one from come up, tap the one you want, tap the photo or wallpaper you want, choose wallpaper or lock screen or both

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Last edited:
OP
L

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I want to delete it all together off the iPad.

Thanks

Reaction score
Is it a stock wallpaper? I think they are not readily removed, maybe by jail break only.
If it is a photo you added via sync with iTunes sync with iTunes again but remove the photo from the folder iTunes is syncing with on the computer you are syncing with.
If it a photo you saved from the internet or camera connection kit, in the upper right should be a little trash can you can send it to when the photo is being viewed.
Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

Most reactions