What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Multi-Play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

TonyPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure-out what you need to do to set-up a multi-player game in Tiger Woods PGA Tour? You set-up a game in the multiplayer lobby, but how does another player enter the Lobby? I don't have or subscribe to FaceBook, neither does the other Player. Is there a way for us to multiplay???

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TonyPie said:
I'm trying to figure-out what you need to do to set-up a multi-player game in Tiger Woods PGA Tour? You set-up a game in the multiplayer lobby, but how does another player enter the Lobby? I don't have or subscribe to FaceBook, neither does the other Player. Is there a way for us to multiplay???

I believe that have to be on the same network.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
T

TonyPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW, that's prettty-lame, guess it has muti-player with some severe restrictions. Guess if you have friends/relatives around the Country who generally aren't on your network, you're out-of-luck for multi-play. I'm not into Facebook, Twitter, etc., there are other things that you can in your life without always being tethered to your phone/iPad/computer.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TonyPie said:
WOW, that's prettty-lame, guess it has muti-player with some severe restrictions. Guess if you have friends/relatives around the Country who generally aren't on your network, you're out-of-luck for multi-play. I'm not into Facebook, Twitter, etc., there are other things that you can in your life without always being tethered to your phone/iPad/computer.

I agree but I think we are in the minority.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts