What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Get Alice in Wonderland & Gushing Cross into iBook folder

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
It seems there are 2 kinds of books or I am missing something. One kind that you can store in the iBook shelf and one kind [Alice & Gushing Cross for example] that remain as App icons. It sort of seems silly that you cannot put the latter in iBooks.

Any answers? Maybe iPad OS 4.0 will allow one to do this?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The books in the App Store in iTunes were there long before there ever was an iBooks app and an iBook Store. I think you will probably start seeing fewer and fewer of those of those apps-type books.

OP
mslammers

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
1991-C4
Not the C4 that goes boom I hope.

Anyhow, some of those App books are quite nice and Gushing Cross was promoted as a Top App or some such about 3 days ago, so I would not expect the style to disappear any time soon.

On the contrary, I would expect to see more of them. I guess your answer is that they won't go/fit into the iBook shelves.

Shame, a nice place to store them if we had access.
64 GB WiFi owner BTW. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, C4 as in the generation of Corvettes made between 1984 and 1996 and mine happens to be a 1991 model!

As far as the App books, I will have to take your word on their popularity since I have never download one! But now, maybe I will!

OP
mslammers

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
1991-C4,
Try Gushing Cross.
I am too tall for Corvettes at 6'3" although I fit into my TR-3A when I had it. It is a leg room thing. I got to drive a split window 1963 in 1963 though. It would lay rubber in 4th gear.

Most reactions