What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to fix Tiny Tower Server Refresh Problem

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So for all you Tiny Tower fanatics (like me) out there, I'm posting something that'll help with your tower not refreshing in the Friends section. Your tower might be close to 30 floors, but on your friend's iPad, it only shows as 14. And it may also show up like that on the GameCenter leaderboards. This four-step guide will teach you how to refresh it.

Although, be aware, it will not refresh automatically, but you will have to do it manually every time you want it to refresh. So, every time you get a new floor, if you want it to show the correct number of floors on GameCenter, then you will have to repeat this process.

STEP ONE: Delete Tiny Tower.
STEP TWO: When prompted, "Keep" history on GameCenter.
STEP THREE: Re-download the app.
STEP FOUR: When asked, "Cancel" restore of data kept on TT's servers.

There! Your Tiny Tower will refresh on the servers! And also on the GameCenter leaderboards. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image-3139698541.png
    image-3139698541.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,473
  • image-1140679670.png
    image-1140679670.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,288
  • image-3168984402.png
    image-3168984402.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 751

tinytowerfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
r u sure this works? cos i'm scared i will lose all my data. i have over 30 floors and it took me forever!

Most reactions

Latest posts