What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find what ipad i have?

SimoneLouise28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if my iPad is a 2 or 3 and wondering if there is somewhere I can look on the ipad to find out? Any help appreciated. Thank you.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SimoneLouise28 said:
I don't know if my iPad is a 2 or 3 and wondering if there is somewhere I can look on the ipad to find out? Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Was this a gift ?

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SimoneLouise28 said:

theres another way to look what ipad do you have find your serial number on your ipad and go to google and search help support serial number for ipad and
i will bring you to apple website and ask for you serial number enter it and all the information will display there including the warranty

iPad 3 

loveyday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you don't know what you bought? :confused: your provider did not tell you iPad 2 or 3?

OP
SimoneLouise28

SimoneLouise28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No confusion :s it was a gift box in attic not used it hardly so no I didn't know and apologise if I seem like a daft blonde in asking how to find out!

Most reactions