What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find spanish stuff in appstore?

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking especially for childrens books and comics. Any setting I can change to only find spanish stuff or something?

OP
N

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I have found some books that way and then checked out related items for more. But it's not very efficent at all. If I knew a boatload of spanish books I want to read then I could search for 'em, but I don't. That's why it would be super handy to just get into some spanish category/setting and just be able to browse through lots of spanish books. Because there got to be lots of spanish books there right?

Cuauhtemoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon has just opened a spanish section of it's kindle store. There have a large selection of spanish books, which you can use with the kindle app for the ipad, of course. They have a few novels for free.

Most reactions

Latest posts