What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Enter/Get Out - DFU Mode, Restore Mode or Boot Loop w/out TinyUmbrella/Recboot

ipadmaster11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This shows you the fasest and easiest way on how to get out of stuck on Apple logo, Restore Mode, DFU Mode and Recovery Mode. It also shows you the fasest and easiest way to get into DFU Mode, Restore Mode and Recovery Mode without assistance from TinyUmbrella or Recboot.

When downgrading firmwares or restoring your idevice, you may encounter iTunes error message 3194, 1015, 1004 Error Messages and you find yourself stuck in Recovery Mode, showing that "Connect to iTunes" screen. To exit your device from Recovery Mode, use the method in this video to get out of "Restore Mode" or "Recovery Boot Loops". You don't need software utilities such as TinyUmbrella or RecBoot utilities anymore.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkf8O8wOoU[/ame]

yeheey18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doest it support ipad 2 wifi + 3g 4.3.5? im stuck in recovery mode cant possibly bypass error 1013 even adjusting the hosts file and using tinyumbrella.. still it doesnt work

yeheey18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i always put my idevice in DFU mode before restoring it.. it seems that error 1013 pops out what ever i do. DFU mode (hold and press Sleep and Home button for 10 sec, then release sleep button and still press and hold home button for 10 sec)? am i correct?

Most reactions