What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Enable the Hidden Facebook iPad App Using FaceForward in Cydia

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L3xkesJr8I&feature=player_embedded"]FaceForward - Re-access the Hidden Facebook iPad App - YouTube[/ame]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9to5 Mac has great news today for those with jailbroken iPads who want to have the full Facebook iPad app running on their device. Yesterday the news broke that the code for the forthcoming iPad Facebook app had been found in a small update just released for the Facebook iPhone app. Once the news broke, Facebook acted swiftly to shut down access. If you weren’t quick enough to activate it at the time, you will now no longer be able to, until the official app is released, of course. However, if you have a jailbroken iPad, iOS jailbreaker Chpwn has come up with a tweak that will turn that jailbroken iPad’s Facebook for iPhone app into the iPad version, using FaceForward. The video at the top of the post walks you through what to do, but basically you just have to install Facebook for iPhone on the jailbroken iPad, then install and run FaceForward in Cydia. You’ll have to be quick though, before Facebook acts to stop this too! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: FaceForward jailbreak tweak enables Facebook’s official iPad application | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence[/FONT]

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks like Facebook has found this loophole and blocked it according to MacDaikyNews.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works fine for me... Thank you so much for the info. So it means now iPad users cant download FaceForward anymore?

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like Facebook has found this loophole and blocked it according to MacDaikyNews.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

They plugged the other hack. This one works just fine. Just installed it.

Most reactions

Latest posts