What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to drag and place on safari ipad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking. Can you add some more details or give an example of what you want to do?

OP
P

paullee6630

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to drag and place in iPad safari

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking. Can you add some more details or give an example of what you want to do?

In example, hold and drag the picture to another empty box of website using safari in iPad.

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Sorry. If there is a way I've never discovered it, and I've tried.

If you can't do it, nobody can. Hope u r well, Buddy. Been rather busy with all my new Mad devices and have been a bit rude. The iMac is awesome. thanks agin for your help with Home Sharing. Have Airport Extreme 'running' my network and everything works like a dream. have a great Christmas.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you can't do it, nobody can. Hope u r well, Buddy. Been rather busy with all my new Mad devices and have been a bit rude. The iMac is awesome. thanks agin for your help with Home Sharing. Have Airport Extreme 'running' my network and everything works like a dream. have a great Christmas.

Glad to hear from you, and that things are working. I think you give me too much credit though. I can remember quite a few times I've been wrong; and as in most of those cases, I'd be happy to find out I am. ;)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In example, hold and drag the picture to another empty box of website using safari in iPad.

I know nothing, but perhaps this is what you seek.

Long press the picture, select "copy" and then paste the image. I just tried it with a random picture and my email client. Unless I am missing something.

Most reactions

Latest posts