What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete the photo in small frame on Facetime

avytan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read the threads and tried tried to resetting Facetime by :

1. Press Home button twice
2. When Facetime wiggles, press the small red circle
3. then restart Facetime.

After all the above, I still didn't managed to get rid of the ugly, unprepared snapshot. Greatly appreciate feedback and assistance.

Thanks..Avy:(

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, as far as I know, you can't get rid of it. It's meant to be there to show what the other person is seeing, so you know where you should point the camera.

If you got rid of it, then they might be having a video conversation with your bellybutton. :rolleyes:

OP
A

avytan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rebooting iPad 2 to delete FaceTime snapshot

If that's the case, can anyone share the steps to rebooting FaceTime to get rid of the snapshot ? Really upsetting to see it whenever I launch FaceTime..

Thanks ..:confused:

Fibifooz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to go into iCloud.com, and on the home page there's your name and picture on the top right, click on your name, a box opens, hover over your pic and the edit function appears. Pic a picture and save it. It does work, I've just changed mine

Most reactions