What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete an album to my photos?

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I really need help about deleting my folders in my iPad. I need more storage so I have to delete some of my pictures but i really don't know how. I just know how to delete individual picture but not an album. Pls help!

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I take it because you want to delete them, you do not want to keep them, that is, transfer them off the iPad to a PC/Mac, NAS for storage. I find that in the process of taking them off, I can also delete them in a bulk fashion, thus removing from the iPad, and having them stored for future use.

I plug my iPad into my PC and wait for the windows dialog to come up. I select the option to view folder and navigate down to the folders within the DCIM folder. The photos will be here. I drag and drop required photos to their destination. Once transferred, I highlight the photos and delete.

When I go back to camera roll, the deleted photos are now gone. There are other ways to delete the photos on the iPad of course, but this is the method I use in conjunction with moving to storage.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is easy. If the albums are made by yourself then you should be able to delete it via the Edit button at the top right of the album selection screen - the album should get an 'x' on its top left corner, and tapping that should delete the album. Hope it will work. Otherwise synch to iTunes to remove.

Most reactions

Latest posts