What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to connect to internet???

Benni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Ipad2 (16 G wi fi) and Next G Wireless broadband.
How do I connect the two when there is no wifi?
Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What device do you have your Next G Wireless Broadband on? If it's on an iPhone4 or some other types of phone you can set up a WiFi hotspot. Let us know what device your wireless broadband is on and we'll try and help

Tim

OP
B

Benni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim

My phone is old = Samsung basic.
My internet is also old = Bigpond Next G
I feel old
Looking at internet and talking ot Apple I think I need an Ipad2 Wi Fi with 3G. This will allow me to insert a chip (from Telstra) that will give me intenet access when WiFi is not available.
I have contacted the company and hope for an exchange and upgrade.
Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My phone is old = Samsung basic.
My internet is also old = Bigpond Next G
I feel old
Looking at internet and talking ot Apple I think I need an Ipad2 Wi Fi with 3G. This will allow me to insert a chip (from Telstra) that will give me intenet access when WiFi is not available.
I have contacted the company and hope for an exchange and upgrade.
Thanks

Don't feel old!! We have a lady member who is over 100 years old. For her (recent) 100th birthday she hooked her iPad2 up to her flat screen HD TV using an HDMI connector and gave her family a presentation of family photographs taken throughout her life!!

Tim

Reaction score
Don't feel old!! We have a lady member who is over 100 years old. For her (recent) 100th birthday she hooked her iPad2 up to her flat screen HD TV using an HDMI connector and gave her family a presentation of family photographs taken throughout her life!!

Tim
Wow that's cool!

Most reactions