What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much time do you spend daily on your ipad?

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would say I spend 2-4 hours daily on my iPad, mostly in the evening. I use my iPad for personal use.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you will find there is a thread on this topic but in my case too much time - 6-8 hours minimum. It's called the ipadforum syndrome. It's an addiction, once you've got it, you can't get rid of it - no cure you see!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
applechick said:
Would say I spend 2-4 hours daily on my iPad, mostly in the evening. I use my iPad for personal use.

Me too, when I get home from work. When I am home all day i am on it is, literally, all day. I use it while I watch TV, I google shows, movies, casts, actors. Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pages, etc.

I use it when I travel an visit friends.

Sent from my Tricked Out, SparklyPink Hearts Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine alot! Ive even had to go to the opticians a few weeks back as my eyes were going funny, cross eyed at times and dry lol. Leading to headaches. The problem was reading iBooks with brightness on full in a dark room for too ling. Ive had to lower that alot and im fine now.

Jimmyblues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We'll... Since I use Waze when driving. Since the IPad is with me everywhere, Since my books, music charts are there I use the iPad to read music at shows. Since I have Verizon, since..... Let's just say 4 hours..

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jimmyblues said:
We'll... Since I use Waze when driving. Since the IPad is with me everywhere, Since my books, music charts are there I use the iPad to read music at shows. Since I have Verizon, since..... Let's just say 4 hours..

I use Verizon also, what makes you mention them? Just curious.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Jimmyblues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, just to slyly say that having a 3G (wish it was 4) iPad means even more use. That's all.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jimmyblues said:
Hi, just to slyly say that having a 3G (wish it was 4) iPad means even more use. That's all.

LOL. OK!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Way too much time. Definitely an addiction, especially as I don't play games, and rarely watch anything. When it comes to giving up something for Lent, giving up alcohol would be a walk in the park compared to giving up iPadding. I wouldn't be able to do it. Even thinking about it is upsetting! Every day, I think this must stop. Really!!

Vikingsoneday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I need iPad rehab. Does needing to plug it in during the day mean I'm using it too much?

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4-6 hours through the week and 10-16 on the weekends. I carry it everywhere I go.

Most reactions

Latest posts