What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how much money have you spent on the Ipad so far

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how much have you spent so far on the Ipad apps and access items since you gotten the unit ..

i think iam somewhere in the $.200.oo dollar mark i think ..i not really sure intill the next month credit card statement comes in the mail and then i tell you the amount ..

The apps store has been my biggest thing so far as what i been buying from the two apps stores i go to ..for the iphone and the ipad for the one site i found some great apps i been looking for travel with the city guides for the iphone along with a few other programs applications i found ..:D

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really have no idea on apps, some of the apps I used on my iphone got ipad updates so I use them on both, some I bought ipad only ones. For accessories I've spent over 100 on the dock, case and bag. That is just for the first ipad of course.

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bought the case. I dont buy apps often. I only use the free ones unless I absolutly need the paid apps. I do see myself buying navigon and pages though...which will put me in the 100 dollar range

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe $20 in apps. I download alot of free ones, which some are pretty good and could charge if they wanted. ~$40 in cases. So around $60 total. If I spend to much in a month, the wife will lynch me.

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if i count ‘’only’’ on my personal use i am less than 30$, as i am lucky to have all accessories i need for my iPad … but if i have to count how much that will cost if i have to buy i am surely more than 200$ of course this cover all possible use for only one of my two iPad

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
some of the apps where in the 4.dollar and 5.dollar range along with a couple of 10.oo dollar or more for one application..

i have about 30.dollars alone in the diff citys applications about the citys i travel to the most ..so i bought a lot of them at 99.cents a pop they start to add up in the long run for i bought most of them for my iphone to use ....i am a love playing cards games along with games that make you think in three or four moves ahead like chess and go

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About $200 on dock, case, camera connection kit and apps.. Now if only I had my ipad! It's been a long three months waiting for Friday to get here.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I've been good about not going crazy buying stuff. I got the apple dock and case. All the apps have been free so far. And I ordered the sgp anti fingerprint screen protector a couple of days ago so about $100 so far. Once I get the 3G I only plan on getting a leather folio type case at some point and maybe the otterbox as well.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I got the Apple case and about $50 in apps. The apps have slowed way down after getting the "must haves". I have ordered a stylus for $15 so let's say around $100 so far. And IMHO money well spent......

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
About $20-25 in apps. $4 on a business card holder to use as a stand. Haven't found a case or bag that I like yet.

Completely changed my internet access so I got two new modems and a new mobile hotspot. That was expensive.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spent about $25.00 on a folio case. All the apps waiting for installation are free.

Most reactions

Latest posts