What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many will be in stock at best buy??

LegendBorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning on waiting in line tomorrow, but two concerns,
(1) when exactly will they start to sell them? (I already viewed the bb FAQ website at it says 5pm, but ill take that with a grain of salt, im sure SOME STORE will sell them early and..

(2) How long (approx) will i be expected to wait in line to guarantee me an ipad2? I know that the device is in demand, but to what degree? I am from the Pennsylvania Tri-State Area.

pikapp168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning on waiting in line tomorrow, but two concerns,
(1) when exactly will they start to sell them? (I already viewed the bb FAQ website at it says 5pm, but ill take that with a grain of salt, im sure SOME STORE will sell them early and..

(2) How long (approx) will i be expected to wait in line to guarantee me an ipad2? I know that the device is in demand, but to what degree? I am from the Pennsylvania Tri-State Area.

I'm in GA and they said that we could not even line up till 5pm. They said they will probably have over a 100 or so.

tehBrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was at the iPad1 release and obv its not going to be same but there was a full rolling book case full of them. and they passed out tickets last year as well corresponding to the model that you want

Most reactions

Latest posts