What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many games and website do you have on the ipad

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have about 10 games on the ipad and website bookmarks- for the websites i go to daily which is about 25 websites a day total on the ipad ..

i went today and cleaned out a lot of the books marks i had and reloaded them to the back onto the desktop to clear out or decutter the ipad ..for i had bookmarks on there that was not really visting there much and i said just to get rid of them and move them to the desktop in a folder for use as need ..

i also have about 10 gbs of music on the ipad also

Last edited:

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10 for me Important bookmarks and 20+ games, then add the non game apps like Navigon, TomTom, Entertainment, Business apps etc.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 38 apps that were not preinstalled, 36 games, and about 5 bookmarks. LOL

Itwasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is primarily a gaming device for me, so all but two pages are filled with games. I only have the 16 gig iPad, so I often rotate games in and out through iTunes.

As for bookmarks, not a whole lot.

Most reactions

Latest posts