What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've seen several people say this is their first Apple product. I am in the same group as well. I have always appreciated Apple product, but never felt compelled to buy one until the iPad.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would be in the "3 or more" category. I saw the light about 5 years ago, after my wife actually turned me on to Apple products. I now work for a progressive company, where I can tote a Macbook Pro i5, instead of a boat anchor Stinkpad. Yes...Apple's products are significantly higher priced than any of their competitors (except in the case of the iPad)...but truly, their products are beautiful, well thought out, and a very pleasant user experience. I think people getting an iPad or an iPhone for the first time, can now also appreciate that.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a huge Apple fan but my wife and I both have iPads and iPod Nanos.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess total the number in the house.

Wife and I have iPod Touch & shuffles.

2 older kids have iPod Touch and 1 Nano.

2 iPads in shipment.

Soon to be 9 total Apple devices.

I have not ventured into Mac territory yet. I refuse to even try one knowing I will want a 21.5" desktop version....not that I have room for a 4th monitor on my desk.

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my iPad, but still have no interest in a mac desktop, laptop, ipod or iphone. The iPad is great, but there is still a lot of room for improvement in this 1st gen device. There's a good chance Android or MS could woo me away in the future, but for now, no one else has a real contender in a similar form factor.

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I can see I should have added more options to the poll :) I was thinking a single user - didnt consider household counts. In that case, I should probably mention that my 8 yr old daughter has a shuffle. I hooked it up where she could use it without iTunes :D

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I can see I should have added more options to the poll :) I was thinking a single user - didnt consider household counts. In that case, I should probably mention that my 8 yr old daughter has a shuffle. I hooked it up where she could use it without iTunes :D

I think it also count's on who purchased all the devices in the first place....I have purchased 9 devices so far, that are still in the house.

Wait....I have a 1st gen 1GB Nano in a drawer......forgot we hid it from the 6yr old who insists it's his and wanders off with it to play the parachute game. That's 10 devices.....

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 iphones, I'm passing my old one off to someone else though
my mac
shuffle
airport extreme
2 ipod classics
ipad

I won't count the accessories. Those are all mine so that doesn't count my daughter ( who still lives at home ) devices, she has an ipad, ipod classic and ipod touch I bought her. My husband also has a shuffle and iphone.

OP
P

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it also count's on who purchased all the devices in the first place....I have purchased 9 devices so far, that are still in the house.
ha! yes. Although my daughters shuffle was a freebie - so no one paid for it :)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I have had.
1 ipod 3rd gen
1 ipod photo
1 ipod video
1 ipod mini
1 ipod Touch 16gb
1 ipod Touch 32gb
1 iphone 3G
1 iphone 3GS
1 iPad
2 MAC Mini's

Future plans:
1 2nd gen iPad
1 MAC PRO
1 MAC Mini Server

Last edited:

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Big apple fan here .... iMac, MacBook pro, 2 iPhones, 2 iPod touches, 2 iPod classics and 2 nanos in our household currently. Many older versions/products sold on. So that's 10 in total.

Looking forward to getting an iPad in the next 2-4 weeks depending on Irish launch date

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I each have an iPad.

I DO have a high end Mac desktop machine on my desk at work.
(1 of 3 desktop PCs.)
That is the machine I sync our iPads to.
But I would not count that as mine, in this poll.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts