What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is my ipad compatible for motion x drive gps hd

logibera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there i got my iPad a few months ago
Today I tried to get the app motion x gps drive hd and an error message comes up saying how my iPad is incompatible and it needs gps
I have no idea how to get gps!?
Is there anyone out there that can please maybe help me ?
Alls I want is a gps.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GPS is built into the iPad 2, if you have the 3G model. If you have the WiFi only version, your out of luck. Some have had limited success with external GPS devices. The external devices are somewhat expensive and not as accurate as the built in GPS in the iPad 2 3G model, so I have read in various post. Search on "GPS on iPad w/WiFi" only.

OP
L

logibera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocobear said:
GPS is built into the iPad 2, if you have the 3G model. If you have the WiFi only version, your out of luck. Some have had limited success with external GPS devices. The external devices are somewhat expensive and not as accurate as the built in GPS in the iPad 2 3G model, so I have read in various post. Search on "GPS on iPad w/WiFi" only.

Is there a gps in the iPad 1

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only 3G models of the iPad 1 and iPad 2 have GPS built it.
WiFi only models of the iPad 1 and iPad 2, DO NOT have GPS built in

Most reactions

Latest posts