What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does one use Voice Recorder?

Rick-WW3DE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realize that this sounds like a really dumb question, but I find this ap confounding, to say the least, and I'm pretty familiar with recording gear. Aps on the iPad or a phone may be another matter.

I can make a recording and play it back afterward, but saving it seems troublesome. I have had recordings that still show up in the list disappear or that the ap lets me record over them w/o any warning. I often find that hitting the green PLAY button does absolutely nothing, even when I have a recording selected. The list is divided into To Be Recorded and Done lists, which have no particular meaning to me, nor do the multiple recording categories.

When I tried to e-mail a recording I'd made, it sent a description of the recording to my inbox, not the recording itself! I've never been able to retrieve that particular audio clip since, even though it shows up in the list. What am I missing here? Or is it just a terrible ap? Or is it broken?

Thanks!

Rick

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts