What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you keep your ipad clean?

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a wee cloth that seems to do the trick but my iPad screen gets fingerprint marks pretty quick. But I'm wondering more about the back of it too on the silver.

I don't like having a screen protector, prefer to use ithe actual screen. Just is a lot nicer to use. I have the smart cover for when I'm not using it. But what do u use at the back to protect it? I have nothing home but use a folio type cover I got at Macy's on sale from $50 down to $22... The only thing is the inside is velvet and gathers dust and buts pretty quick, so I only use it when I'm out and about, and I have my smart cover with me to.

Just scared of breaking it and also want to keep it really clean.

Also have you went for apple care, or just the guarantee until the year is up?

Just wanna make sure I don't do anything stupid..I'm so clumsy at times.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used a Cover Buddy since day one. It's got quite a few scratches and marks on it which would otherwise be on the iPad itself so I'm pretty happy with it.;)

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oo I dunno what that cover is. Going to google it now... :)

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are cheap iPad back shields on eBay which look pretty useful, they may be of interest.

As I go back to uni soon, I'll be buying an all in 1 case for my iPad to keep it clean etc as I'll be using it a lot during classes to take notes on etc!

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the cover buddy one suggested....

I also have an all in one for uni....def a good idea...

Most reactions