What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I. ...

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
... reach the Android Market in your popup? I am on my Kyros tablet and when I land on this site, I get two popups. One asks if I want the site app when I click OK, I get sent to market://. Obviously that won't work. ...What is the address prefix? [Moderator Edit: dead link removed. Please read forum rules about links.]

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is really difficult to understand your question. Why do you need to reach the Android market? You are posting this question on an iPad forum.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After having thought about it, I think you are after the Android app for reading this forum. I sent you a private message.

OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to reach this site from my tablet, just like I do from my Windows laptop. Besides, your popup offered this app to me as it must have detected I was on an Android-associated tablet.

I would have gone there but the URL was market://

Most reactions

Latest posts