What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do i make my new ipad 4 recognize my hp printer

bizjetpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any help would be appreciated as my bluetooth is turned on and it will not recognize my hp officejet 6500 wireless printer. any clues ?

OP
B

bizjetpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes and i even tried to load the hp driver on from hp's web site but safari would not recognize same.

OP
B

bizjetpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the reply especially all the way on the other side of the world. i have a freind that is going to figure out my issue. he is a lot smarter then i am however, i sincerely appreciate your interest. have a merry Christmas and a great new year !!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the reply especially all the way on the other side of the world. i have a freind that is going to figure out my issue. he is a lot smarter then i am however, i sincerely appreciate your interest. have a merry Christmas and a great new year !!

I spent about 7 hours over a 2 day period with 4 different Kodak CSR's trying to get my printer to recognize my network. We even tried a manual input and as soon as I got off the computer with the rep, the printer lost it's signal. I was able to get it back for a short period of time by unplugging the power and restarting the printer.

Finally I just gave up, because the reality of it is I have never had a need to print anything off my iPad or iPhone. Additionally, the way it actually worked was through Google cloud. Basically I would copy what I wanted to print, bring up "Print" which I added to gmail as a contact and paste the page to the email. The printer received the email and printed out what I copied.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

sincerly wish your friend gets this issue sorted, let us know

Most reactions

Latest posts