What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I copy an address in Safari?

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I am on a website using safari, how can I copy that URL so I can then paste the address in a file or email to somebody? I've found a webpage I like and would like to tell a friend to check it out.

Thanks

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Ayrshire said:
If I am on a website using safari, how can I copy that URL so I can then paste the address in a file or email to somebody? I've found a webpage I like and would like to tell a friend to check it out.

Thanks

Touch the address bar once, then hold your finger in the address bar for a few seconds then let go, a menu will eventually pop up, click copy and your good to go

just another lurker....

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the speedy reply.
It works !!!! ~ smile ~

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing you can do is press the arrow in the upper left side of Safari (by the address bar). You should get a pop-up with a bunch of choices, one of which is the option to e-mail the link.

Just easier steps...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts