What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i add personal calendar verses business?

J617530c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add a personal calendar to my business one? Also how do I add just birthdays to the birthday calendar? It show two calendars when I touch calendars app., sorry new to this!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Birthdays are added in the Contacts app. Just open a contact, choose edit, scroll all the way to the bottom, and Add new field. Birthday is one of the choices. The Birthday will automatically be added to the Calendar app.

Multiple calendars in are added by creating them in whatever online service you sync with. I know how to create and sync them in both MobileMe and GMail. Since I don't use calendars with other services I can't really help.

If you are using Google you have to set it up as an Exchange account, not the default GMail account., here are the instructions:Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

Be sure to follow the link at the bottom of the page to add the extra calendars in Google sync. (note that you can only access "m.google.com/sync" from a mobile device). Computer browses get redirected to an information page.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I should also mention that if your business and personal calendars are on different accounts you should go to Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars and create the second account. If it supports calendars they will show up as a service you can turn on or off.

famerbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hit the add button next to the time on the date that you wish to put it in as long as you're in the calender section

Most reactions

Latest posts