What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I watch ESPN 3 on my iPad2?

hbroder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to watch video from the ESPN site? Is there any way around the whole Adobe issue so that I can access streaming video and video content through my ESPN account on my iPad?

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the WatchESPN app - you have to be a current cable subscriber with Bright House, TWC or Verizon. Can't really comment on the app since I'm a Comcast subscriber.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try the WatchESPN app - you have to be a current cable subscriber with Bright House, TWC or Verizon. Can't really comment on the app since I'm a Comcast subscriber.

Yeah - thats the problem. You have to be signed up with a p[rovider first. Its too bad more of these channels wont make a paid-service to watch their content via Mobile devices. Id jump on board. We ditched pay-TV years ago. Absurdly expensive for hundreds of useless channels. Bleh.

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to watch video from the ESPN site? Is there any way around the whole Adobe issue so that I can access streaming video and video content through my ESPN account on my iPad?

You can use PlayOn app. It costs and requires pairing with home computer, but it works great. On sale for next week or so.

Last edited:

Kilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orb has built in support for ESPN3

Orb has built in support for ESPN3 and it's worked fine for me this college football season. Even supports video out, so I've been able to watch ESPN3 on my TV.

Most reactions