What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola from sunny Spain

IFrankyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there fellow ipad users.

Well i always wanted an iphone but since i lose my cellphones like twice a month i decided to get an ipad 2 (32 gig-only Wifi) instead and im really happy about it.

Thought i come in the forums and reading some post i decided to sign up and introduce myself.

36 years old and still a geek at heart hehe,as you can see by my avatar im a big Staw Wars fan(anyone else waiting for Swtor?) and the first thing i got on my ipad was a cool Han Solo wallpaper :D

Anyway happy to be here,gracias.

Ok so i got a couple questions,if i should post them somewhere else just let me know and ill do that right away.
Havent jailbroken my ipad 2 yet,probably leave it factory for a awhile.

-Is there an app that would let me download files like i do on my home pc?
On my pc at home i use Jdownloader...When im in a terrace having a beer i might want to download something from rapid,megaupload or any of those other sites,be it music,movies or the latest episode of Chuck(also a big fan hehe)

-Having some trouble viewing some sites,for example with the swtor official site,it seems i cant download adobe,is there anyway around this?

Well thats about it,im loving my ipad 2 and having fun with the icardboard app on the street,just used it this afternoon to ask out this girl that was sitting next to me,she smiled and i got her digits hehe.

Thanks in advance for the help folks,have a nice weekend.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you have plans on jailbreaking, as of right now, only firmware 4.3.3 is jailbreakable on iPad 2.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

The easiest way to access files on your PC is to use the app GoodReader, which allows you to transfer any file via WiFi from your PC to iPad.

Tim
Scotland

OP
IFrankyboy

IFrankyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

Yep,been reading up on the forums and all these really helpful post that you guys have here.

Most reactions