What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Lockscreen Info & Respring With TapClockInfo For iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAib_7DPbA0]YouTube - ‪Hidden Lockscreen Info & Respring With TapClockInfo For iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad - iOS Vlog 471‬‏[/ame]​

TapClockInfo will tell you your IP Address, Memory Usage, & Allow you to Respring right from your Lockscreen. You can tap your Lockscreen clock up to 3 times to change the Date info to something else. First your IP, then your Memory Usage, and finally an option, when tap & holding the clock, will respring your iDevice. Great feature to add and remember later at a time of need, go grab it, it's free!

Developer Repo:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The respring portion isn't. I had issues yesterday with my ipad contantly restarting anytime I tried to open an app and luckily I had SBSettings installed and I was able to respring that way. It could be very handy.

Most reactions

Latest posts