What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

toldcodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a few lines about myself.
I am 55.
I have worked in IT for 15 years.
I currently work as a PC Technician / Network Administrator.
Santa (bless her!) brought me this iPad. This my first Mac of any flavour and I have to say I love it.
My main purpose for getting the iPad was for my interests, astronomy and music.

OP
T

toldcodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying out a new music app for the iPad at the moment. It's called Symphony. It's only been out a few weeks, there are a few bugs to iron out and refinements required but the developers are on it and they say there will be updates in the next week or so.

They seem keen so all being well it could be the next "Best App"

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not a musician, so these apps are pretty much just sound toys for me. My current favorite is Seline HD. I'll have to take a look at Symphony.

I also have a couple of bagpipe apps, but I only use them to annoy dogs and people.

OP
T

toldcodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saying you're not a musician then adding you have a couple of Bagpipe apps could upset my kilted cousins North of the border :)

I might take a look at those apps. I always fancied wrestling an Octopus :)

Regards

Dave

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, just in case your kilted cousins are listening, I'd never claim that playing a bagpipe disqualified one as a musician. However I'm sure they would agree that a bagpipe in untrained hands has more potential to cause hysteria and mass panic than any other instrument in creation. Well, excepting some electronic synthesizers that exceed the limits mere mortal material.

I suspect this is why it was so popular on battlefields.

Most reactions

Latest posts