What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, new member and question about site

DianeVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new member today. I came upon a reference to this site at MacForums. I've been to your iPad 1 forum and I see reference to followed forums but I can't figure out how to follow a forum.

I'm reading up on the iPad 1 (although I've had it from the first) but can always learn more.

When I get time I'll have a good look around at the other forums too. I'm thinking of getting a new iPad of one kind or another since my current one is so old and becoming more and more limited. It still works perfectly though for reading books and netflix and photo viewing. I've got an iPhone and MacBook Pro too, so I'm all in Apple-wise.

Diane

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums!

To follow a forum, go to forums view, and select the one you intend to follow:
IMG_6362.JPG

On the next screen, you'll find "Watch Forum", at the right:
IMG_6363.JPG

Select this, then select your preferences:
IMG_6364.JPG

Tap/click Watch Forum. Done!

OP
DianeVan

DianeVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much J. A. for the detailed response. I see the way now!

Diane

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see you here, @DianeVan.

I suspect the reference may have been either one of @giradman's or mine. (You'll know Dave as RadDave on mac-forums)

Just FYI, we also have iphoneforums.net which you may find useful. It runs on the same software as this one.

OP
DianeVan

DianeVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi KevinJS. I think it was girdman's message which mentioned this group.

I'm Canadian too! The Van is for Vancouver. Rain here today (what's new about that).

Most reactions

Latest posts