What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, my name is...and I'm and iPadaholic...

talonts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joined because I won a 16G WiFi iPad in a sweeps, and am interested in finding out as much about it as I can. Had it 3 days and it is already addictive. Accessories are going to break the bank on this one ;-)

Already entering every iPad sweeps I can find, as my family likes it, so I need MORE of them.

Haven't gone through the forums yet, but a suggestion for the store (I know, I'll find the right channel to properly note it) - it would be nice if it had a Wish List, so you could easily "bookmark" future items. Racking up a list of bookmarks is more cumbersome than a single bookmark to a wishlist.

Can't wait for iOS 4.2, hope it fixes the boneheaded bug of not being able to delete individual photos from an iTunes sync - going to have to buy the camera kit just to work around that.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Fortunately there is no 12 step program to cure iPadaholics!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't gone through the forums yet, but a suggestion for the store (I know, I'll find the right channel to properly note it) - it would be nice if it had a Wish List, so you could easily "bookmark" future items. Racking up a list of bookmarks is more cumbersome than a single bookmark to a wishlist.

Congrats on your win, talonts! And welcome to the iPadaholics web site. Although, I think there should be a special meeting place for those of us who just Can't. Stop. Buying. Apps. :D

I quoted the above to tell you about a free app called AppShopper that may help you out. Not only does it help you look through apps better than the store, but there is also an option to create a Wish List. I have found ot very handy to keep track of apps I am watching or thinking about buying.

Oh, dear! Have I just enabled you? Sorry! :D

Marilyn

OP
talonts

talonts

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Congrats on your win, talonts! And welcome to the iPadaholics web site. Although, I think there should be a special meeting place for those of us who just Can't. Stop. Buying. Apps. :D

I quoted the above to tell you about a free app called AppShopper that may help you out. Not only does it help you look through apps better than the store, but there is also an option to create a Wish List. I have found ot very handy to keep track of apps I am watching or thinking about buying.

Oh, dear! Have I just enabled you? Sorry! :D

Marilyn

Oh no, I meant the store here, on iPad Forums, to buy physical accessories, not apps.

I've already gone through all the free apps on iTunes, but of course will have to check daily for new ones - can't afford to rack up paid apps, and don't want to until I figure out what I NEED, instead of WANT.

Updating to 4.2 as I type...

Most reactions