What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm a Newbie - From Brisbane Australia

pumpkiono

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day, I'm hoping to use my iPad for art, primarily Storyboard for films and TV commercials. I already have ArtRage and Autodesk and have solved the DIY stylus question easily. I taped a layer of foil round an old Pilot pen for conducting my bodies static and at the pointy end taped a small nib of household sponge(a little piece wrapped over the pilot pen tip and taped in place - over the foil wrap of course). Your conductive hand grip of the foil wrapped pen travels through the foam tip and activates as your brush and pencil strokes. You can just cut a small section from the sponge - I just use Woolies Home Brand 5 pack sponges(cheapest)- fold the piece of sponge in half and use that. it's a little like drawing with the corner of an eraser but it works if you want to test the theory. I hope to find a lot of tips as I work through this site. Happy and prosperous New Year to all.:)

Most reactions