What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! From the Algarve, Portugal.

James.MC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all from the Algarve, Portugal :)

Just started looking at the market for an iPad here in Portugal and realised that the place is still devoid of them in the stores!! Why, I'm not sure?
The on-line apple store for Portugal shows iPad information, but no sign of them in the local retailers and no prices on the apple site. I'll call them tomorrow.

Looking to buy a 64 Gig 3G unit, but if they are not in the shops that's a pretty hard thing to do! The reason for buying a local unit is so that I can use 3G on a local network. It'll probably be Vodafone here.

Anybody have an updates on a release date for iPads in Portugal or have I missed something?

best regards
James Mc

blzaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI james,

I'm in the Algarve and may be able to help you out. Please let me know ASAP though as demand is very high here and in Portugal.

Regards,
bl

OP
J

James.MC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi BL

I'd be interested to hear what you have to suggest. A couple of replies will get us both into PM mode ;)

blzaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi James, Check your inbox as I'll send you a message. Thanks, BL

Most reactions