What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks

Mr Happymoose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New on the forum so I just thought I'd say a quick hello from the North of England. Recently got an Ipad Mini Retina and liking it a lot :) Looking for some advice on a apps and getting the most out of it so I'll post some questions in the relevant forums ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
New on the forum so I just thought I'd say a quick hello from the North of England. Recently got an Ipad Mini Retina and liking it a lot :) Looking for some advice on a apps and getting the most out of it so I'll post some questions in the relevant forums ;)

Hello Mr Happymoose and welcome to our forum, now with over 300,000 members with a common interest, that marvellous iPad!
We hope you have a "happy" time with us:) If you have any questions, the Search function is very useful, but feel free to ask if there is no help that way. Lots of knowledgeable people here willing to assist.

Check out all the sub-forums with their own specialties, and don't miss the various Off Topic areas that can be entertaining to read and fun to join in.

The forum has its own app which is easy to use, and here's a great tutorial to help you along:
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

And check out the forum rules before you post to make sure you're on top of the way this family forum operates.
*See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Again welcome and enjoy your time here!:)

Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts