What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi everybody

rizzir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi , new user from UK
i have ipad2 3g model and will be buying iphone 4s this week.
interested in jailbreaking etc.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Rizzir - welcome to the forum! :)

Just reading this PC World article HERE recently on 'jailbreaking' iOS 5 devices - might be of interest - good luck and enjoy!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

rizzir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks mate, i am sure someone will hack ipad2 soon

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rizzir said:
hi , new user from UK
i have ipad2 3g model and will be buying iphone 4s this week.
interested in jailbreaking etc.

giradman said:
Hi Rizzir - welcome to the forum! :)

Just reading this PC World article HERE recently on 'jailbreaking' iOS 5 devices - might be of interest - good luck and enjoy!

Hi Rizzir and welcome from just South East of London.

As you will see from the article that giradman posted the link to, there is no jail break available yet for the iPad 2 yet except those on iOS 4.3.3, but we have our very own jail breaking experts in the hacking section so as soon as one is released you will read it here http://www.ipadforums.net/iPad-hacking/44596-official-ipad2-jailbreak-thread.html as they update whenever information is available. A very friendly bunch they are too.

The Archangel

Last edited:
OP
R

rizzir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Cali,
Thanks for welcome. i been to sacramento, modesto.. got bir family living out there.

OP
R

rizzir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mate for welcome
I was on ipad2 4.3.3 Jailbreaked .but for strange reason i coul not restore it back to 4.3.3.
I had my shshs files too, but it was juts not workig so i ended up upgrading to ios5.
now waiting for ios5 jailbreak :)

Most reactions

Latest posts