What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all - I'm new here!

hdiodati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morning!

I haven't bought my iPad 2 yet but still drooling over them. I'm a Zumba Fitness instructor and will prob. put my whole collection of songs on iTunes on my new iPad. Looking for a good deal out there - I'm in Canada - guess they're all still $619 for the 32 GB version (without 3G). Any coupons or special deals to be had?

Have a great day!

Heather :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some good deals on first generation iPads....

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
H

hdiodati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim! I really am holding out for the 2nd generation tho. Was playing with the tablets at Bureau en Gros yesterday (our version of Staples) - DH had a hard time pulling me away - LOL! Will be going to an Apple store on Friday to drool some more ;-)

By-the-way, heard rumours about iPad 3 possibly coming for Christmas - any thoughts?

Have an awesome day!

Heather

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think there's any chance of an iPad3 for Christmas. To be able to meet the initial demand, Apple would have to stockpile millions of units before the release date. That would take several months. We know that production has not yet started - there are (the usual) problems with some key components - so it's inconceivable that a pre-Christmas release would be contemplated - for sure, they wouldn't want the iPad shortages that they experienced for the iPad2.

Tim

OP
H

hdiodati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I did it - bought my iPad 2 32 GB yesterday - WOOOHOOO!!! Now to find apps ;-) Any suggestions for some great apps? xoxo

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new iPad 2 :)

Let's us know what are you into so we can suggest some apps for you.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hdiodati said:
Well, I did it - bought my iPad 2 32 GB yesterday - WOOOHOOO!!! Now to find apps ;-) Any suggestions for some great apps? xoxo

Good for you Heather, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your new iPad.

The Archangel

OP
H

hdiodati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I haven't been home long enough to use it yet :-( I'm a Zumba Fitness instructor and had a 5 hour demo at a shopping center yesterday, came home, had supper, then had an outdoor class from 7:30 to 8:30 last night. Now up at 2:30 a.m. since we have to leave at 5 to bring my step-daughter to the airport. Then at 2 pm the inauguration of a new hall in a neighboring town where I will be teaching yet another Zumba fitness class - I'm POOPED and wanna use my iPad - WAAAAAAA! (LOL!)

Well, about apps - guess music apps, also love cooking and baking; interested in anything in science and technology also, parrots (have two cockatiels), a nice revolving interactive world globe would be nice too... ideas? Thanks and have an awesome day - hope you're not around hurricane Irene... ~ Heather ~

Most reactions

Latest posts