What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey from south FLA!!!

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's up everyone.

LAC_STS here from south FLA.

Long time Iphone and Ipod touch user. Soon to be long time Ipad user. LOL

Just JB the Ipad the other day. Waiting for the devs to update theyre JB apps for Ipad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome from Texas. My son move to the Miami area recently and really likes it. And you must do a lot of movie editing, or you are a serious gamer :)

OP
L

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Na, not much video editing. I do play games some and crysis and other games that can handle the extra horsepower do look great, but I just wanted to build the ultimate PC. So over the course of a couple months I got all the parts together and did it. I built it about a year ago.

I see this forum has quite a few members and threads. Any of you know when this forum started out? Was it recently when the Ipad was announced?

Thats crazy this forum is already this big if it did.

OP
L

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. My son move to the Miami area recently and really likes it. And you must do a lot of movie editing, or you are a serious gamer :)

Miami is nice. I am on the other side though. (SW FLA). Its a lot calmer here. I do end up going to miami once a week though. Sometimes more.

Its getting into the miserable summer time now though. I hate the heat, but then again I hate the cold when its cold too. (50 F is freezing to me now and Im originally from the NE). LOL

OP
L

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How was it?

I just went on a Royal Caribbean cruise on Oasis of the Seas in the beginning of April. I had been on Freedom of the seas and though that ship was nice but man Oasis is just plain AMAZING.

Two wave riders, ice scateing rink, central park, For someone who has been on many cruises I still cant believe how amazing that ship is. The new port in Jamaica is WAY better than Ocho Rios.

Now Im planning a trans Atlantic cruise if I can find the right ship. I dont want to be stuck on a little or older ship for 7 days straight.

Some advice I can give is that if you have a choice ALWAYS go with a cruise that leaves Port Canaveral instead of Miami. The Miami cruise terminal is pretty ghetto and in need of renovation. The Port Canaveral terminal is newer and VERY nice.

Most reactions

Latest posts