What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everone!

NJM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. I go to the University of Michigan and am going into quantitative finance. I just got my iPad 2 and really like it. I also have a 13" MacBook Pro and an iPhone 4 on Verizon. I'm a big electronic fiend and enjoy any discussion relating to them.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats!! I have the original iPad, and the iPhone 3gs. I want the iPhone 4, but was under contract, so I'll just wait for the iPhone 5.

How do you like the iPad2? Did you have the first one? I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade.

I also have a macbook pro, it belongs to my school, but it's mine for the year. I was planning to save up to buy one, but having this one works, it was brand new!! I like it, just trying to adjust to the mac vs the pc issues.

I am loving all Apple products, they are just so much more fun!!

Enjoy your new toy : )

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum NJM!

OP
N

NJM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPhone 4 is great. Just wish it had a bit of a better battery life. I'm sure the iPhone 5 is gonna be awesome. I'm sure youll enjoy it!

I love the iPad 2. Ive had an awesome experience so far. I didnt have the original but friend has the original iPad and I've played with both. The iPad 2 is pretty similar just with a few tweaks. But if you're like me and always want the latest then I'm sure its hard to resist upgrading haha.

Thanks iDan!

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL you are so right. I do enjoy having the latest and greatest gadgets.
My phone contract is up now, but it makes no sense for me to get the 4 when I know the 5 will be out in a few months.

Now as for the Ipad2...since there is not Apple store here, when Best Buy or Target gets more in stock, I'll probably make that switch : ) I love the new shape, and crazy as it sounds, I love the new covers!!

Most reactions