What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is something i'm hateing about the whole smart phone data plan's

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have rid of the Iphone & Verizion Data plan for the iphone and now useing a Cricket cellphone & it plan for my phone calls that i need because of the cost and not working as much because of beening in & out of the hospital and not beening able to stand for long hour's so work has not been comeing in as much .

Do you know there is no simple to use Cellphone out there with just a calling package with wifi connect without going to a phone that is a smart phone from All the cell phone company's out there ..

The cheapest i have found out there is Cricket Android plan with a $65.oo a month that has a Wifi set up fr running your ipad or laptop off of it but you abe to buy the Andriod phone to use it as a Wifi Hotspot for the ipad .. ..

Most reactions

Latest posts