What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!!!

moore74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have purchased today from Apple composite av cables! I was hoping to connect my iPhone/iPad/iPod to he tv! I have connected as instructed, but I am only getting sound, no picture! I have tried this on my panasonic and lg tv, on both I only get sound. What am I doing wrong?????

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all ensure you've got all the leads in the back of the tv correctly. Whenever I experience this sort of problem I just try every combination of leads until I get the result I'm looking for. If of course you do this and gain nothing from it make sure the lead into your iPad is stuck in properly as you may have pulled it out accidentally by accident. Failing this try resetting your iPad by holding the power and home keys until the iPad turns of. Then turn the iPad on like normal and try again.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

Most reactions

Latest posts