What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Teressanicole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a Smart Cover type case off amazon. And it's great except it makes my alarms silent. They still go off but I can't hear them. I can't find any settings to change this.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I got a Smart Cover type case off amazon. And it's great except it makes my alarms silent. They still go off but I can't hear them. I can't find any settings to change this.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Let me first state that the title of a post, especially an opening one, should give the reader a good idea of what a problem(s) may be? Titles such as 'Help!!!', 'Urgent!!!', 'Please....', etc. are basically worthless to direct one to open and read a post - in all honesty, I often don't even look at such titled posts - so in the future (and this is for other 'newbies' who may be reading this reply), please be much more descriptive and specific - you likely will receive more attention and more helpful advice.

As to your question above, provide us w/ your iPad model, iOS installed, and also the brand of smart cover purchase (not sure that the latter makes a difference?). Also keep in mind that when the smart cover is closed and the iPad is 'locked', most would not want to hear their notifications (e.g. if the locked iPad is on your bed stand) - check in Settings -> Do Not Disturb to determine if any of the options there might be changed to resolve your issue - there are certainly other considerations. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts