What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with spreadsheet app

texaslonghorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a spreadsheet I developed in Excel 2011 (Mac) and then converted to Numbers09 on the laptop. It doesn't have complicated formulas, but its overall use depends on conditional formatting and drop down (or pop-up, as the case may be) selection menus for data in certain cells. Without those two functionalities, it really can't function. The Numbers ipad version drops both of these functions and I have not been able to find any other app that supports them.

Any suggestions? Oh - mine is an iPad 1 and is not jailbroken. Thanks.

wtcoppersmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Office2HD which includes Word Processing, Spreadsheet and a Presentation programs. I tried Pages and Numbers and Pages and Numbers printed well on my HP 65000A "AirPrint" enabled printer. But they could not be sent to my cloud on Dropbox. So I bought Office2HD which integrates fairly well with Word and Excell for windows. Office2HD also has a PowerPoint like program "Presentations" which does not print on my Airprinter. But I can send a Presentation file to Dropbox (like the Word processing and Spreadsheet applications). Once in Dropbox I can print any of them. Thus I use an AirPrint enabled printer, Dropbox and Office2HD and this gets the job done fairly well on my iPad.

Most reactions