What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with setting up my new IPad 2

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi its settings > General ( if you cant read German its the 7th one down on left hand window) , Once you have highlighted this scroll right down to the bottom to internatioal
(3rd from the bottom) , Then select the 1st one Language > when it opens the small window on my ipad 2 its 1st one i dont no if that because i have it set on english but i googled and english in German is
Englisch select that and you should be fine good luck :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you set up your iPad to the German app store, you'll need to change under your Apple ID. Go to app store, scroll to bottom to view your ID. Sign in. Under your address, you can change country or region.

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL @ ME what a idiot typical of me to dive in without reading it right 1st omg! i even went into full length discription , i even googled what english meant in german LOL!!!
Sorry
:eek:

Saif.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ppl I'm new in all this nd I didnt kno hw to start

Most reactions

Latest posts