What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with PrintCentral

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased PrintCentral for use with my Epson Workforce 600 printer.

It prints the 2 line text test fine, but that's it. Everything else is just a line of characters or gibberish.

The developer's website is no help as they want you to install software on a computer to print to the printer through the computer.

I had heard this app was greatcand would work. Can anyone help or have I wasted $10.00?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What version of iOS are you using? Some of the features only work with iOS 4.2.1. I must admit that I've struggled with PrintCentral a bit but perservered and finally got it working OK. I guess you've tried all the usual things - soft reset on the iPad, turn the printer on and off - and so on. Sorry not be able to offer anything more specific but it is worth perservering. A couple of other things - if you're using PrintCentral in iOS 4.2.1 and want to use the 'in app' printing feature (i.e. the ability to use the AirPrint print menu - where PrintCentral 'shows up' as a printer) then you need to have PrintCentral running in the background - i.e. it should show up in the Multi-Task bar when you 'double tap' the Home button.

Good Luck

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts