What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Linux

nixie21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm quite new to this product but since I'm using Linux which doesn't support iTunes and actually I'm not much interested in buying anything from there I was looking for alternative . I'm using FileExplorer which connect to my PC over wifi and allow to transfer files in both directions without iTunes. Practically what I do is I download movie to PC and then from inside FileExplorer I watch it. Or I download it using FileExplorer locally on iPad and watch from ther. I found it ver convinient.

i also use linux.. opensuse.. can you tell me about file explorer and how to set it up?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the interest of keeping the Tips and Tricks thread ongoing I have moved your post and given you your own thread for your question, which is what I asked members to do in the post directly before yours. Hijacking a thread which is what you have done derails a thread and makes it confusing for members to follow the conversation and is against Forum Rules.

In future do a search first on your issue, if there isn't one to be found then please start your own thread on your issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts