What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with ios 4

UnbakedPegga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I purchased an Ipod 1 rather than the ipod 2 because the screen is larger. I am more active on it than I was in the beginning. I have tried to download some things and will get a pop up that says that I need an ios 4 to download. I have went to the apple site, downloaded the required software so I could hook up my ipad to the computer and complete the transfer. The problem is that the program never transfers ! It doesn't give an error message, it just wont transfer the files. I have tried about everything I know to fix this, but it has been futile so far. This problem is interferring with my ability to fully enjoy my ipad. Can someone give me some advice??
:mad:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, nice to talk to you.

Are you referring to the ipod or the ipad? There's a difference, I am guessing the latter, but need more detail. Also, did you mean the ios 5 rather than ios 4? That is the current OS for the ipad and the ipod touch 4th gen.

Can you give more detail?

Most reactions

Latest posts