What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help With Goodreader

skycarp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just downloaded Goodreader and also downloaded the iPad User Guide which I have been viewing. Now I want to look at the app menus and help files, but each time I open the app it takes me directly to the iPad user Guide. There in nothing else on the page to allow me to navigate to the app features.

What am I doing wrong?

Dean

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dean. When you close GoodReader it will reopen to the last document or menu that you used. You can move away from that document by tapping on the navigation button in the toolbar at the top left corner of the screen. If you don't see a toolbar at the top, tap once in the center of the screen and it should come up. That should take you back to the "My Documents" menu.

243qeyp.jpg

GoodReader is a terrific tool with a lot of options. Here is the GoodReader User Manual:

http://www.goodreader.net/gr-man.html

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Most reactions