What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with EMAIL Problem

jeepdakota

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started having this problem last night. I have an exchange email account setup through work. For the past three mths I've had no problems with email, I select the email app and it goes and searches for new emails(a few seconds). Now when I open the email app it constantly searches for emails over and over again, non-stop. When I do open a new emal (after it finally comes through) it takes forever for that email to open. It says "loading" where the email text shows up. I've tried powering on and off a couple of times. I've contacted apple support directly and they tell me to reset everything and or do a restore. I really don't want to do this since I have VPN settings set up and everything else works fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks
Ken:(

Most reactions