What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Dropbox & Numbers

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started using Dropbox as I noticed quite a few on here do and it is very good I must say :). Problem I have is with an excel sheet, It enables me to open in numbers and edit but how do i get it back to dropbox on my ipad so the edited version is the latest?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you using DropDAV so that you can copy directly to and from DropBox?

If not go to dropdav.com and get an account that is associated with your DropBox account. Once you do that you can download and upload files directly from Numbers using the WebDAV option.

From the list of documents in Numbers you use the arrow coming out of the box to upload/export spreadsheets, and the arrow going into the tray/box to download/import spreadsheets.

There are other ways, but this is the most efficient way to get files to and from DropBox from the iWorks apps.

Note: While it is possible to use GoodReader to OpenIn Numbers, there is no option to OpenIn from the iWorks apps.

Misho73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using DropDAV so that you can copy directly to and from DropBox?

If not go to dropdav.com and get an account that is associated with your DropBox account. Once you do that you can download and upload files directly from Numbers using the WebDAV option.

You saved my life with this solution... thanks really

Most reactions

Latest posts