What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Dock on iPad

pdconner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pdconner.com
I have jailbroken the iPad and I have checked the box in Cydia that is to make the Dock Transparent. it still shows up. I want it to be totally gone as in you cant see the dock. Is there a way to do this or can someone help me out.. As you can see in the picture I am using PP and I dont want to be able to see the stupid dock at the bottom..

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 287
OP
P

pdconner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.pdconner.com
What do you mean

What do you mean just Cydia.. I have it fixed.. IT had nothing to do with Cydia I just needed to SSH into the iPad and rename a couple of files so the dock wouldnt show up in landscape or normal view... That is all and it works great... If I ever want them back I just go in and reaname them back.. It just took me some time to find where they were hidding lol..

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you be nice to the forum and post what you did. Sometimes there are multiple ways to accomplish things, the great thing about forums is they are great reference material on specific topics.

Most reactions

Latest posts